About This is ECS
- Background includes more than 45 years experience on Defense Aircraft Systems and Components. From
starting as an aircraft systems repairman, through technician, supervisor, and superintendent. Also as a faculty
member at the U.S. Air Force School of Applied Aerospace Sciences. As a Master Instructor at the Advanced
Technician Course, Field Training Detachment and later at a major aerospace company as described below.
- More than 30 Years experience on Commercial, Business and General Aviation Aircraft Systems and
Components. Held positions from Technical Training Specialist, to Senior Customer Support Engineer at
Garrett AiResearch later know as Allied-Signal and then Honeywell Aerospace.
- Graduate and former faculty member at the prestigious U. S. Air Force Senior Noncommissioned Officer
- Graduate and former faculty member of the U. S. Air Force School for Applied Aerospace Science.
- Clients have included Honeywell Aerospace, Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, United States Air Force, United States
Marine Corps., NASA, Republic of Korea Air Force and Royal Netherlands Air Force.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
Environmental Control Systems